The wide-band frame sawing machine is equipped with many innovative solutions significantly increasing the performance and accuracy of cutting, such as:
- 900 mm dia. guiding wheels made of ductile cast-iron for maximum service life of the blade.
- 100 mm wide cutting blade with a 2.2 mm Stellite blade and the 40 mm tooth pitch, operating intervals between saw change up to 3 hours.
- double-sided, emulsion-cooled guiding slides that reduce friction during the sawing process, which has a direct impact on lower energy consumption, higher cutting speeds and noise reduction.
- double-sided chain-controlled longitudinal drive of the cutting head.
- precise and fast chain positioning of the cutting head 35mm/ 1s
- automatic mist sprayer for sawing band lubrication
- extended efficient hydraulic system for the unobstructed manoeuvring of large logs up to 5 tonnes, possibility of changing hydraulic tools.
- machine track substructure made of solid hollow profiles (200 mm x 120 mm x 6 mm) supported on both sides.